When the ingredients are good, the preparation should be simple. World’s best bun, toasted with Shatto butter, gets fried Campo Lindo egg. So good I made it twice.
Tag Archives: campo lindo
- Podcast Episode 14: Celebrating One Year in the Stu-Stu-Studio April 2, 2013
- snOMG! Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies February 26, 2013
- How to Make (and Drink) a Blackberry Shrub February 16, 2013
- Pickles in Love February 8, 2013
- Super Jambalaya Andouille Dog, No Bowl Required January 27, 2013
- The restaurant with a death wish, or how Emily got banned from Peanches November 30, 2012
- Magic Buns Day 2: Fried Egg May 31, 2012
- Lady Akin’s Kitchen: “Paneer” Curry with Peas May 22, 2012
- Antipasti? More like Pro-pasti! June 10, 2012
- Recap: feed me kc Beer Dinner No. 1 April 4, 2012
- MB from BK: Emily - Sounds like crazy town over there! Mr Peac...
- Chris: This recipe is now my weekend project. A house tha...
- pete: How long does it take to consume four or six cours...
- Adam Mitchell: I was with kc. The problem I had with the who...
- Patrick: I would have to say that if we are talking sandwic...
Looking for something?
Follow @feedmekc on Twitter