Hi. Editor Emily here. I’m on the host committee for The Believer’s Ball, happening Saturday, September 14 at the historic Downtown Airport. The Believer’s Ball is a fundraiser for Agenda, BE, which connects busy people who want to make the world a better place with local non-profits that need their help.
In addition to that feel-good stuff, this event is going to be amazing. You can expect:
- Nine specialty cocktails (three each from The Rieger, The Drum Room, and Extra Virgin), a wine bar from Cooper’s Hawk, and beer from Boulevard.
- A Kansas City superband with Mark Lowrey and members of The Good Foot, The Diverse Trio, Hearts of Darkness, Making Movies, and possibly a few drop-in guests.
- Silent auction items I’ve secured from Boulevard and Hawthorne & Julep, and I know other host committee members are getting sweet stuff, too.
- Food trucks ready and waiting to serve you.
- VIP tickets include food from Westside Local, Collection (Celina Tio’s new place), Cafe Provence, Providence New American Kitchen, and more.
- A fun 1950s theme.
On any given Saturday night, if you got all of those things separately, you’d end up spending way more than the $75 regular ticket price. Plus, you wouldn’t get to play dress up, or see how many of the specialty cocktails I can consume during the event. With that kind of justification, you might as well just get the $100 VIP ticket (which means way more food!). But, wait!
Now, feed me kc readers can get discounted tickets to this year’s Believer’s Ball. Agenda, BE is offering feed me kc readers a 25% discount on tickets, which makes General Admission $56.25 and VIP $75. To redeem the discount, just enter promo code “blogkc” when you check out at the Believer’s Ball EventBrite ticket site.
P.S. Tell them Emily Farris sent you. They’re going to ask at checkout!
NOTE: This post was sponsored in-kind by Emily Farris, feed me kc editor.